Monday, February 11, 2013

Mistress Lilyana

few  years back I stumbled upon an article called: "The 100 Greatest Sex Bogs" & I scanned over it looking for some interesting BDSM blogs. I followed a few & most turned out to bore me fairly quickly (as most things do) but one that really stood out to me was Mistress Lilyana's blog. It didn't take long to see why she was on the list, not only was her writing superb but the details of her play were HOT! 

Fast forward six months later to when I joined Twitter, it wasn't long before I discovered that she had a Twitter account & I immediately started following her. A few comments & conversations later & we became fast friends. Admittedly I always wanted to play with her since the day I first read her blog but circumstances being what they were, my own insecurities with my bottom side still needing work & geography issues took that idea off the table until fairly recently.

Then when Minx & I first started talking about going Poly I started thinking about what (who;) I wanted to do. It didn't take much thinking, hands down my list started with visiting & playing with Lilyana. Luckily she was going to be in the area visiting some mutual friends not long after & we arranged to meet in person for the first time. Minx & I had dinner with her close to New Years Eve & to my delight she was just as awesome in person as she was online. Plus Minx loved her, that was huge for me. I value Minx's opinion more than anyone's & can't imagine spending time with someone she didn't feel comfortable with, especially the first time we did something like this. Not to mentioned she liked a Domme I was interested in, that alone helped to further put my insecurities with showing Minx that side of me to rest.

So three weeks ago I drove out to spend the weekend with her & we had an amazing time! There wasn't a whole lot of play per se, we spent most of the time getting to know each other better & enjoying each others company the details of which we're rather private to all but those who are close to us which is why I haven't written much about it.

This past weekend I went out for another visit & again we had an amazing time. This time there was more play, wonderful sexy play including one of the most intense experiences I've ever had in my 8 years of BDSM play. This however raises a unique dilemma in terms of my blog. I almost never share the gory details of my sexual exploits for a few reasons, some of which I've written about before. Adding to my usual trepidation of oversharing is the fact that the play has me in a bottom role which I tend to be extraordinarily private about, so much so that even Minx doesn't know all of the gory details.

Yet I feel like I'm not doing the experience or my time with Lilyana justice without sharing. After all it was the details she shared in her own blog that first enamored me to her & our time together has been so good, so much fun that they are worthy of being gushed about. Worse yet might I be doing myself a disservice by not putting it out there? Just as her blog first attracted me to her may I be closing myself off to attracting possible future connections (with me on top or bottom) simply out of silly fear?

In my next post I plan on sharing some of the details about our play but for now let me just say that not only has the play been amazing but so has a friendship that has developed quicker than most. Not only is Mistress Lilyana one amazing Domme, she's an amazing person & a wonderful friend. We already have an amazing rapport with each other & have spent some hilarious time with each other the details of which really are no one's business. ;)

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go work on my next post!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading more! The whole reason I started my blog was to overshare... how else will anyone know? The only rules I've made is that anything I share, my partner will know about.

    Of course, adding additional parties does make it slightly more messy.

    Oh, and some things just aren't meant/can't be shared. Sometimes there are just no words to share.

    ReplyDelete