Monday, October 1, 2012

but I thought this was a sex blog.....


Since I've written Minx & I have had some great experiences including but not limited to a wonderful threesome with Lady Isadora. I've wanted to write about them & have even started to but for the life of me I can't finish or post them.

Truth is surprisingly I'm shy about it.

For a person who loves to talk about sex, who loves to have it & gets turned on just by watching my wife be a slut you'd think this wouldn't be a problem but it is.

Truth be told I'm worried about being judged, I always have been. I've gotten better with it over the years, MUCH better but this is a tough one for me for some reason. Why should I be? Am I afraid that people will think I'm too kinky? Not enough? Or am just afraid or just don't want to share such a personal part of my life?

Honestly I don't know the answer but I'm going to try anyway. I usually make it a point to do the things that are hard for me to do. This is no different.  Got to work on sharing my personal smut!

.....Because you have to have goals in life.

1 comment:

  1. Share and write at your own pace. Not everything has to be shared. There are just some experiences that won't be.

    ReplyDelete